Alpine Electronics of America, Inc. is the industry-leading manufacturer of high performance mobile electronics, founded in 1978. Alpine is the only manufacturer specializing in mobile multimedia, an integrated system approach incorporating digital entertainment, security and navigation products for your mobile entertainment. As a consolidated subsidiary of Alps Electric Co., Ltd., one of the world's premier manufacturers of electronic components for computer, communications and car electronic equipment, Alpine is the specialized supplier of quality mobile electronics systems.
The Sales Engineer supports the coordination of new business opportunities for advancing sales growth of overall business for North America.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to the following:
· Preparation of Infotainment/ Radio Head Unit/Navigation System/Display presentation information for technical and design reviews at the customer.
· Competitive product bench marking analysis.
· Interpret and analyze system, customer, and vehicle interface specifications to determine impact on the functional design content of the system
· Manage advanced tech projects with the customer
· Communicate with Alpine Japan for customer related concerns aok nd requests
· Stays informed of the latest technology